Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RAT= 3, it is a very complicated equation, I still can't comprehend it

On Sunday RAT turned 3.... 3
It is hard for me to wrap my head around, but it is a fact We had a lovely day playing with balloons, dancing and begging every 5 minutes for cake. For dinner we had Spaghetti, because that is what the birthday boy asked for.


 This balloon was the biggest hit, ever. He carries it around with him and takes it everywhere. He will be so sad in two weeks when it is no more.

And for dessert we had chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, sprinkles, and chocolate ice cream. RAT likes what he likes.




Present highlights include a helmet. He opened this first and then wore it the whole time while opening all his other presents. He also got a big kid boost seat. No longer will he sit in the 5 point harness seat.
They are all growing up so fast...*cue up "Sunrise Sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof*   

My boys are getting big too fast.

2 comments:

  1. oh, this time flying by thing ... I'm not so sure I like it very much :-(

    how adorable is he in that helmet? :-)

    Hope the balloon lasts a long, long time!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about time flying!! I'm glad he had a great day and that you're all feeling better.

    What a FANTASTIC way to spend a birthday, with helmets, chocolate and a big balloon!

    Looking forward to more crazy pics of the hair.

    ReplyDelete