Thursday, October 6, 2011

Taking a break...unintentionally

Our desktop took a nap with the fishes and it is talking Mr. T a little longer than usual to bring it back from the depths. What with the AC going out, sealing the leak in the roof before winter arrives, general fall cleanup, and little safety projects here and there (like covering the gap the previous owners left between the basement stars and the wall they built, that is just perfect size for a T child to fall through), finishing the special project he did for the boys and working 40+ hours a week.

So with all that to do, recovering pictures and user friendly options ( I hate the finger mouse thing on the laptop), I might not make another post for a while. I have lots of things to post, but until I can easily post them with photos it is not worth my aggravation. Hopefully I will be back in short time, but I am guessing it will be a few weeks at least. Thank you for your patience. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment